Gooner Fanzine editor Kevin Whitcher on Arsene Wenger leaving Arsenal: It’s a day of mixed emotions
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Gooner Fanzine editor Kevin Whitcher has been one of Arsene Wenger’s fiercest critics over the last decade. Read on as he shares his thoughts on a momentous day at Arsenal.
Today is a day of mixed emotions for many Arsenal fans.
But the overriding feeling is one of relief that the club can now move on from an era that saw eventual decline as Arsenal ceased to be genuine title contenders.
This announcement will re-unite the fans base and we can all get behind the team 100 per cent for the rest of the season knowing change is on the horizon.
You may also want to watch:
It feels like the buzz is back and I am sure the crowds will now return to the Emirates too.
Kevin Whitcher is editor of the Gooner Fanzine. Follow the publication on Twitter @GoonerFanzine and Kevin @KevinWhitcher01
- 1 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 2 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 8 'It's crippling us': Islington's theatres and pubs disheartened by lockdown extension
- 9 Islington shooting victim named
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
The Gooner Fanzine will be on sale at Sunday’s home match with West Ham United, and on Thursday in the crucial Europa League semi-final first leg against Atletico Madrid as well as in Madrid for the second leg a week on Thursday.