Fake Kate Middleton mobbed by fans in Islington as she reads the Gazette in the sunshine
- Credit: Richard Chambury/richfoto.com
A Kate Middleton look-a-like was over run by fans as she read the Gazette in a photo shoot for Prince George’s birthday.
The counterfeit Duchess of Cambridge had been visiting shops at the N1 Centre, in Parkfield Street, Islington, on Friday as part of a promotion for the baby prince’s 1st birthday, which is today.
A spokesman for the centre’s media team said: “Because it was such a hot day, everyone was out on the lawn and she ended up getting mobbed by people wanting selfies.
“People were really loving her.
“In the end we had to cut the shoot short and whisk her off.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.n1islington.com
- 1 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 2 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 3 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 4 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 5 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 8 Letter: Saving green spaces from development
- 9 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 10 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern