Fake Kate Middleton mobbed by fans in Islington as she reads the Gazette in the sunshine
- Credit: Richard Chambury/richfoto.com
A Kate Middleton look-a-like was over run by fans as she read the Gazette in a photo shoot for Prince George’s birthday.
The counterfeit Duchess of Cambridge had been visiting shops at the N1 Centre, in Parkfield Street, Islington, on Friday as part of a promotion for the baby prince’s 1st birthday, which is today.
A spokesman for the centre’s media team said: “Because it was such a hot day, everyone was out on the lawn and she ended up getting mobbed by people wanting selfies.
“People were really loving her.
“In the end we had to cut the shoot short and whisk her off.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.n1islington.com
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 3 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 4 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 7 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 8 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 9 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 10 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown