Holloway gym free for all on National Fitness Day
- Credit: Archant
A Holloway gym is opening its doors for free next week to mark National Fitness Day.
PureGym, at the Collingwood Business Centre in Holloway Road, will be offering free day passes for all those who are looking to lead a healthier lifestyle and experience first-hand what the club has to offer on Friday.
All equipment and classes, including spinning and legs, bums & tums, will be free to access for the whole day.
Richard Annetts, national project manager at PureGym, said: “National Fitness Day is a great initiative that PureGym are proud to be a part of.
“We are becoming more sedentary as a nation so anything that we can do to encourage people to get active and educate them on the benefits is worthwhile.”
To get your free pass go to puregym.com, click on “Day Passes” and type in the promotion code POWER.
- 1 Islington's first Amazon Fresh store opens in Angel
- 2 Reality TV star's brother ‘wasn't involved in drug-trafficking’, murder trial hears
- 3 Weather warning issued ahead of expected gale force winds in London
- 4 Possible travel disruptions for central London this week
- 5 Festive events lined up for Islington this Christmas
- 6 Call to end Islamophobia in Islington at first awareness event
- 7 Safety measure or danger? Two weeks to decide Liverpool Road cycleway fate
- 8 New Covid-19 vaccine centre opens on Holloway Road
- 9 Michael Palin Christmas carol fundraiser to support children who stammer
- 10 'In years to come I might celebrate my Covid anniversary'