Holloway gym free for all on National Fitness Day
- Credit: Archant
A Holloway gym is opening its doors for free next week to mark National Fitness Day.
PureGym, at the Collingwood Business Centre in Holloway Road, will be offering free day passes for all those who are looking to lead a healthier lifestyle and experience first-hand what the club has to offer on Friday.
All equipment and classes, including spinning and legs, bums & tums, will be free to access for the whole day.
Richard Annetts, national project manager at PureGym, said: “National Fitness Day is a great initiative that PureGym are proud to be a part of.
“We are becoming more sedentary as a nation so anything that we can do to encourage people to get active and educate them on the benefits is worthwhile.”
You may also want to watch:
To get your free pass go to puregym.com, click on “Day Passes” and type in the promotion code POWER.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 5 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 6 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
- 7 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 8 Two Tube lines closed after 10pm as TfL staff isolate due to Covid
- 9 Almost 5,000 Islington people pinged by Covid app in one week
- 10 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans