Holloway gym free for all on National Fitness Day
- Credit: Archant
A Holloway gym is opening its doors for free next week to mark National Fitness Day.
PureGym, at the Collingwood Business Centre in Holloway Road, will be offering free day passes for all those who are looking to lead a healthier lifestyle and experience first-hand what the club has to offer on Friday.
All equipment and classes, including spinning and legs, bums & tums, will be free to access for the whole day.
Richard Annetts, national project manager at PureGym, said: “National Fitness Day is a great initiative that PureGym are proud to be a part of.
“We are becoming more sedentary as a nation so anything that we can do to encourage people to get active and educate them on the benefits is worthwhile.”
You may also want to watch:
To get your free pass go to puregym.com, click on “Day Passes” and type in the promotion code POWER.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 3 Pictures: Scenes in Islington and Hackney after snowfall blankets London
- 4 Islington man sentenced after spate of motorbike and bike thefts
- 5 Archway man jailed after causing 'totally avoidable' crash
- 6 High Court ruling 'will not directly impact' People Friendly Streets
- 7 Two 16-year-olds charged with murder of Islington student
- 8 Tributes paid to Islington student fatally stabbed in Tottenham
- 9 Thousands back petition for exemptions in Highbury People Friendly Streets
- 10 Man wrestled to floor during attempted robbery in Finsbury Park