Holloway gym free for all on National Fitness Day
- Credit: Archant
A Holloway gym is opening its doors for free next week to mark National Fitness Day.
PureGym, at the Collingwood Business Centre in Holloway Road, will be offering free day passes for all those who are looking to lead a healthier lifestyle and experience first-hand what the club has to offer on Friday.
All equipment and classes, including spinning and legs, bums & tums, will be free to access for the whole day.
Richard Annetts, national project manager at PureGym, said: “National Fitness Day is a great initiative that PureGym are proud to be a part of.
“We are becoming more sedentary as a nation so anything that we can do to encourage people to get active and educate them on the benefits is worthwhile.”
You may also want to watch:
To get your free pass go to puregym.com, click on “Day Passes” and type in the promotion code POWER.
- 1 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 2 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 3 Tollington by-election imminent as Richard Watts joins Khan's 'top team'
- 4 Primary school allowed to keep floodlights despite complaints
- 5 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair
- 6 Islington Council backtracks on promise to save mulberry tree
- 7 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 8 Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall visits the Whittington Hospital
- 9 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 10 Historic pub The Cuckoo ready to welcome locals inside after refurbishment