Listed: Which Covid vaccines are available from which locations in Islington
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A conference centre in Islington is one of more than 100 across London offering walk-in appointments for the first or second vaccine.
Business Design Centre in Upper Street, Angel, is opening as a temporary clinic as part of the ‘grab a jab’ drive to provide Covid-19 inoculations to all of the capital’s residents.
Anyone aged 18 or over who has yet to have their first jab will have the opportunity to go in, as will anyone due their second.
These are all of the locations in Islington:
- Islington Business Design Centre, Upper Street. Moderna vaccine. Open 9.30am-5.30pm daily.
You may also want to watch:
- The Arc Centre, Islington. Pfizer and Astra Zeneca. Open 9.30am-12.30pm, and 2-5pm Monday to Saturday.
- Hanley Primary Care Centre, Islington. Pfizer. Open 9am-5pm, July 12-15 only.
- 1 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 4 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 5 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 6 Emirates to reopen for Covid jabs as council looks to entice residents
- 7 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 8 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 9 Parkrun returns! Hundreds get back on track across north London
- 10 Statue in Noel-Baker Peace Garden replaced in Islington after 35 years
- Bingfield Primary Care Centre, Bingfield Street, Islington. Open 9am-5pm, July 12-15 only.
Dr Vin Diwakar, Medical Director for the NHS in London said: “Getting both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine is the safest, most effective way to protect yourself and others from this virus, so if you’re over 18 and haven’t had your first jab or it is eight weeks since your first jab, walk or book in to your local vaccination site today and let’s get London back to normal.”
Second jabs are available eight weeks after one’s first.
No ID, proof of address, or registration are required to have the vaccination.