Listed: Which Covid vaccines are available from which locations in Islington
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A conference centre in Islington is one of more than 100 across London offering walk-in appointments for the first or second vaccine.
Business Design Centre in Upper Street, Angel, is opening as a temporary clinic as part of the ‘grab a jab’ drive to provide Covid-19 inoculations to all of the capital’s residents.
Anyone aged 18 or over who has yet to have their first jab will have the opportunity to go in, as will anyone due their second.
These are all of the locations in Islington:
- Islington Business Design Centre, Upper Street. Moderna vaccine. Open 9.30am-5.30pm daily.
You may also want to watch:
- The Arc Centre, Islington. Pfizer and Astra Zeneca. Open 9.30am-12.30pm, and 2-5pm Monday to Saturday.
- Hanley Primary Care Centre, Islington. Pfizer. Open 9am-5pm, July 12-15 only.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Run Kids Run: Huge fun run raises £40,000 for Islington primary schools
- 3 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 4 'Help! I found a lizard in my luggage after my holiday'
- 5 'We're angry': London councillors demand Met tackles violence to women
- 6 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
- 7 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 8 Swan stops train in its track at Kensal Rise
- 9 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 10 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- Bingfield Primary Care Centre, Bingfield Street, Islington. Open 9am-5pm, July 12-15 only.
Dr Vin Diwakar, Medical Director for the NHS in London said: “Getting both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine is the safest, most effective way to protect yourself and others from this virus, so if you’re over 18 and haven’t had your first jab or it is eight weeks since your first jab, walk or book in to your local vaccination site today and let’s get London back to normal.”
Second jabs are available eight weeks after one’s first.
No ID, proof of address, or registration are required to have the vaccination.