The show must go on, say young Finsbury dancers
- Credit: Archant
Children from a park that was destroyed by fire still managed to find somewhere to practise their dance routine.
The Three Corners adventure Playground, in Spa Fields Park, was all but destroyed by a fire that police say may have been arson.
The flames ravaged the popular play area back in May, leaving the many children that relied on it with nowhere to stay active during the summer months.
But not to be deterred, a group of young jivers from Three Corners used a recent Playday, in Paradise Park, Holloway on, to get in some crucial practice for their Playstation 3 dance routine.
Cllr George Allan, a trustee of Three Corners, said: “I understand the damaged parts of the adventure playground will be rebuilt some time in the autumn.
You may also want to watch:
“The users and the parents are looking forward to having the full range of activities available once again.”
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 6 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 9 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago