Yoga flash mob takes over Clerkenwell
- Credit: Archant
Yogis in the borough reclaimed the streets of Clerkenwell on Friday.
A yoga flash mob hit St John’s Square for a free class organised by Clerkenwellbeing, a centre run by therapists with a holistic approach to health.
The class saw young and old, men and women and even city workers on their lunch break taking part.
Alex Fernandes, who helped organise the event, said: “We were really pleased with how it went.
“Tanya Fitzpatrick led a great session which everyone who took part enjoyed enormously.
You may also want to watch:
“The sun was shining, we definitely attracted more than a little attention, and a few sporting folk even got involved spontaneously which was fantastic.”
Clerkenwellbeing will be holding an open day at the centre in Goswell Road on September 17 with free taster treatments and talks as well as classes for just £5.
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 3 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 4 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 5 New nightclub Glam to open in Shoreditch in June
- 6 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 7 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 8 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 9 Charity launches new campaign to eradicate food poverty in north London
- 10 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington