Help Holloway farm win beekeeping grant
Holloway’s inner city farm is in the running for a �10,000 to get youngsters into beekeeping.
Freightliners Farm, in Sheringham Road, is a finalist in a Green Grant competition run by the Green Insurance company.
If successfully, they will use the cash to develop the Buzz Club, a project to get local kids into bee-keeping and give them the chance to learn about pollination and honey harvesting.
The farm will build a bee pond with bee-friendly plants and buy child and teenage sized bee-keeping suits.
The deadline for voting is Tuesday (February 7).
You may also want to watch:
To register your vote, visit www.greeninsurancegiving.co.uk/vote
- 1 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 2 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 3 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 4 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 5 Police appeal after moped rider left seriously injured in crash
- 6 Islington's John Ryder heads to Texas for big fight
- 7 Arsenal midfielder Jill Roord reported to be on Wolfsburg's radar
- 8 Row over ‘underhanded’ approach derails Amazon Fresh store opening
- 9 What's opening in Islington when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 10 Highbury restaurant joins 'recipes against racism' campaign