Help to make hospital better
following the threatened closure of The Whittington Hospital A and E, lots of people had lots of things to say in favour of the hospital, which helped a long way in the unit remaining open. But from previous experience I have found that things don’t always work out so smoothly at the Whittington.
it has quite a bad history with a lot of people, but we tend to only hear the good things – so i am asking people if they could write to me at email@example.com if they have had any bad experience, or thought they were treated unfairly, whether is seems minor or major.
did you fully intend to make a complaint but were put off by the difficulty of it all, or the lack of co-operation from staff?
you don’t have to go into too much detail – my intention is to gather enough information to approach my MP and the health authorities concerned.
this hospital is lacking in certain areas and more needs to be done. the morale among the staff is zero. i found them to have a serious “pass the buck” attitude.
You may also want to watch:
we need to make our hospital better. Help me, if you can, to make a good case. – m. havens, via e-mail.
- 1 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 2 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 3 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 4 Islington's John Ryder heads to Texas for big fight
- 5 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 6 Police appeal after moped rider left seriously injured in crash
- 7 Highbury restaurant joins 'recipes against racism' campaign
- 8 Arsenal midfielder Jill Roord reported to be on Wolfsburg's radar
- 9 Row over ‘underhanded’ approach derails Amazon Fresh store opening
- 10 What's opening in Islington when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?