Help us raise money for animals in need
I am appealing to all animal lovers to join me in supporting The Blue Cross Tea Party, a nationwide fundraising event to help raise money for animals in need.
My cocker spaniel George and my cat Wilson mean the world to me. But not all pets are as lucky as they are.
Every year, this wonderful charity takes in thousands of unwanted and abandoned pets and horses and gives them a second chance in loving new homes.
But they rely on donations from the public to provide this vital care for our nation’s pets. You can help by taking part in The Blue Cross Tea Party. We all love a cup of tea and a piece of cake so why not hold a tea party for family, friends or work colleagues and ask for donations for the charity? It’s a great excuse to get baking and rustle up some cakes or biscuits for a worthy cause.
All the funds raised will help The Blue Cross care for animals with nowhere else to turn, and every penny really does count.
You may also want to watch:
So go on, put the kettle on and sign up now at bluecrossteaparty.org.uk or phone 08444 993 663. – Felicity Kendal, via e-mail.
- 1 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 2 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 3 Islington's John Ryder heads to Texas for big fight
- 4 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 5 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 6 Highbury restaurant joins 'recipes against racism' campaign
- 7 Police appeal after moped rider left seriously injured in crash
- 8 Row over ‘underhanded’ approach derails Amazon Fresh store opening
- 9 Arsenal midfielder Jill Roord reported to be on Wolfsburg's radar
- 10 What's opening in Islington when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?