Help us raise money for animals in need
I am appealing to all animal lovers to join me in supporting The Blue Cross Tea Party, a nationwide fundraising event to help raise money for animals in need.
My cocker spaniel George and my cat Wilson mean the world to me. But not all pets are as lucky as they are.
Every year, this wonderful charity takes in thousands of unwanted and abandoned pets and horses and gives them a second chance in loving new homes.
But they rely on donations from the public to provide this vital care for our nation’s pets. You can help by taking part in The Blue Cross Tea Party. We all love a cup of tea and a piece of cake so why not hold a tea party for family, friends or work colleagues and ask for donations for the charity? It’s a great excuse to get baking and rustle up some cakes or biscuits for a worthy cause.
All the funds raised will help The Blue Cross care for animals with nowhere else to turn, and every penny really does count.
You may also want to watch:
So go on, put the kettle on and sign up now at bluecrossteaparty.org.uk or phone 08444 993 663. – Felicity Kendal, via e-mail.
- 1 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 2 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 3 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 4 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 5 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 6 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 7 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 8 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Finsbury Park to get its own Pokémon-GO style story