Help us raise money for animals in need
I am appealing to all animal lovers to join me in supporting The Blue Cross Tea Party, a nationwide fundraising event to help raise money for animals in need.
My cocker spaniel George and my cat Wilson mean the world to me. But not all pets are as lucky as they are.
Every year, this wonderful charity takes in thousands of unwanted and abandoned pets and horses and gives them a second chance in loving new homes.
But they rely on donations from the public to provide this vital care for our nation’s pets. You can help by taking part in The Blue Cross Tea Party. We all love a cup of tea and a piece of cake so why not hold a tea party for family, friends or work colleagues and ask for donations for the charity? It’s a great excuse to get baking and rustle up some cakes or biscuits for a worthy cause.
All the funds raised will help The Blue Cross care for animals with nowhere else to turn, and every penny really does count.
You may also want to watch:
So go on, put the kettle on and sign up now at bluecrossteaparty.org.uk or phone 08444 993 663. – Felicity Kendal, via e-mail.
- 1 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 2 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 3 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 4 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
- 5 Finsbury Park house to be transformed for ‘Halloween experience’
- 6 Tony Blair joins celebration to mark 101 years of Highbury Catholic church
- 7 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'
- 8 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 9 'Help! I found a lizard in my luggage after my holiday'
- 10 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder