Highbury gift shop boss wins award
- Credit: Archant
A gift shop manager has received a prestigious industry award.
Annie Lövstav, manager of card and gift shop To Be Established in Highbury Park, Highbury, beat stiff competition to win the 2014 Greeting Card Retail Employee of the Year.
She was presented the award at a ceremony at London’s Dorchester Hotel.
To Be Established owner Michelle Lowell said: “I nominated Annie because she is my right-hand person running To Be Established. Although the rest of us - my daughters Katie and Sarah, and I - pitch in to help, I wanted to show Annie that I really appreciate what she does.”
She added: “Life is really easy when Annie is around. She bends over backwards to help people who come to the shop, to use management-speak, she is very customer-focused.
You may also want to watch:
“We all want to congratulate her on winning this award, which is prestigious, hard won and very well deserved.”
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 3 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 5 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 6 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 7 Guilty: MP Claudia Webbe harassed her partner's female friend, magistrate rules
- 8 Essex Road Sainsbury's closed for deep cleaning after rats filmed crawling over croissants
- 9 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues
- 10 ‘People hit the deck’ - Londoners stunned by fighter jet flyover