Highbury gift shop boss wins award
- Credit: Archant
A gift shop manager has received a prestigious industry award.
Annie Lövstav, manager of card and gift shop To Be Established in Highbury Park, Highbury, beat stiff competition to win the 2014 Greeting Card Retail Employee of the Year.
She was presented the award at a ceremony at London’s Dorchester Hotel.
To Be Established owner Michelle Lowell said: “I nominated Annie because she is my right-hand person running To Be Established. Although the rest of us - my daughters Katie and Sarah, and I - pitch in to help, I wanted to show Annie that I really appreciate what she does.”
She added: “Life is really easy when Annie is around. She bends over backwards to help people who come to the shop, to use management-speak, she is very customer-focused.
You may also want to watch:
“We all want to congratulate her on winning this award, which is prestigious, hard won and very well deserved.”
- 1 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 6 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 7 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 8 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 9 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 10 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?