Highbury gift shop boss wins award
- Credit: Archant
A gift shop manager has received a prestigious industry award.
Annie Lövstav, manager of card and gift shop To Be Established in Highbury Park, Highbury, beat stiff competition to win the 2014 Greeting Card Retail Employee of the Year.
She was presented the award at a ceremony at London’s Dorchester Hotel.
To Be Established owner Michelle Lowell said: “I nominated Annie because she is my right-hand person running To Be Established. Although the rest of us - my daughters Katie and Sarah, and I - pitch in to help, I wanted to show Annie that I really appreciate what she does.”
She added: “Life is really easy when Annie is around. She bends over backwards to help people who come to the shop, to use management-speak, she is very customer-focused.
You may also want to watch:
“We all want to congratulate her on winning this award, which is prestigious, hard won and very well deserved.”
- 1 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 2 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 3 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 4 Tributes paid to founder of Islington's Museum of Funeral History
- 5 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 6 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 7 Primary school allowed to keep floodlights despite complaints
- 8 Joe Montemurro says he expects Vivianne Miedema to stay at Arsenal
- 9 'Risk of thunderstorms' in north London ahead of May 17 lockdown easing
- 10 Tollington by-election imminent as Richard Watts joins Khan's 'top team'