Highbury gift shop boss wins award
- Credit: Archant
A gift shop manager has received a prestigious industry award.
Annie Lövstav, manager of card and gift shop To Be Established in Highbury Park, Highbury, beat stiff competition to win the 2014 Greeting Card Retail Employee of the Year.
She was presented the award at a ceremony at London’s Dorchester Hotel.
To Be Established owner Michelle Lowell said: “I nominated Annie because she is my right-hand person running To Be Established. Although the rest of us - my daughters Katie and Sarah, and I - pitch in to help, I wanted to show Annie that I really appreciate what she does.”
She added: “Life is really easy when Annie is around. She bends over backwards to help people who come to the shop, to use management-speak, she is very customer-focused.
“We all want to congratulate her on winning this award, which is prestigious, hard won and very well deserved.”
- 1 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 2 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op
- 3 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 4 'We've still not had Christmas cards': Royal Mail apologises as post backlog hits Islington
- 5 Replacement Finsbury Park leisure centre a step closer
- 6 More than 18,000 Covid breach fines issued by Met during lockdowns
- 7 'Government should rethink their plans': Masks still required on TfL
- 8 Screen on the Green: Dive into 1940s America this weekend
- 9 How many alcohol-related fires were there in your borough last year?
- 10 'Graffiti vandal' linked with £500k worth of damage caught in Highbury