Holloway Road estate agent celebrating after winning three national awards
- Credit: Archant
A Holloway Road estate agent won a whopping three national awards for their work.
Drivers and Norris picked up the national gold award for letting agent of the year, silver for sales agent of the year and the brand ambassador gong at the glitzy ceremony at the QEII centre in Westminster last month.
The team also scooped best London sales agent of the year and, naturally, best London letting agent of the year at the Guild Awards, run by the Guild of Property Professionals.
The event was hosted by TV presenter Rachel Riley and Guild CEO Iain McKenzie.
The awards were picked up on the night by managing director Scott Hailou in front of nearly 500 estate agents and guests.
You may also want to watch:
Scott said: “We are thrilled to be recognised for our hard work and dedication over the past year.
“This award is a culmination of our efforts throughout the last 12 months and a symbol of our commitment to excellence within the property industry.”
- 1 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 2 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 3 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 4 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 5 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 6 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 7 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 8 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 9 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 10 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets