Holloway Road estate agent celebrating after winning three national awards
- Credit: Archant
A Holloway Road estate agent won a whopping three national awards for their work.
Drivers and Norris picked up the national gold award for letting agent of the year, silver for sales agent of the year and the brand ambassador gong at the glitzy ceremony at the QEII centre in Westminster last month.
The team also scooped best London sales agent of the year and, naturally, best London letting agent of the year at the Guild Awards, run by the Guild of Property Professionals.
The event was hosted by TV presenter Rachel Riley and Guild CEO Iain McKenzie.
The awards were picked up on the night by managing director Scott Hailou in front of nearly 500 estate agents and guests.
You may also want to watch:
Scott said: “We are thrilled to be recognised for our hard work and dedication over the past year.
“This award is a culmination of our efforts throughout the last 12 months and a symbol of our commitment to excellence within the property industry.”
- 1 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 2 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 9 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency
- 10 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey