Holloway schoolboy dies in car collision
Teenager, 14, was fatally injured in Neasden
A Holloway schoolboy has died following a car collision in Neasden.
The 14-year-old pedestrian was left fighting for his life following the crash on the North Circular Road near Brent Cross on Tuesday afternoon.
He died yesterday morning.
The driver of the Mercedes Estate stopped at the scene and was not arrested.
Investigating officers are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward
Senior Investigating Officer DS Chris Osborne, from the Collision Investigation Unit at Northolt Traffic Garage, said: “This is a very serious collision that happened on one of London’s busiest roads.
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Missing: 29-year-old Islington woman found 'safe and well'
- 3 'Wrong place, wrong time': Men convicted after fatal mistaken revenge shooting
- 4 Jailed: Members of 'sophisticated' drugs crime gang sentenced
- 5 Man accused of sexual assaults in Camden and Islington bailed
- 6 New cabinet announced for Islington Council
- 7 40 firefighters called to scene as Highbury flat damaged
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 Appeal hearing of MP Claudia Webbe gets under way
- 10 12 stolen phones recovered after stop and search in Hackney
“It is very important we find out exactly how this occurred and the events leading up to it.
“If anyone saw the collision or knows anything about what happened beforehand please contact us.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Northolt Traffic Garage on 020 8842 1817