Holloway schoolboy dies in car collision
Teenager, 14, was fatally injured in Neasden
A Holloway schoolboy has died following a car collision in Neasden.
The 14-year-old pedestrian was left fighting for his life following the crash on the North Circular Road near Brent Cross on Tuesday afternoon.
He died yesterday morning.
The driver of the Mercedes Estate stopped at the scene and was not arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward
Senior Investigating Officer DS Chris Osborne, from the Collision Investigation Unit at Northolt Traffic Garage, said: “This is a very serious collision that happened on one of London’s busiest roads.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 5 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 6 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 7 Mum-of-two 'loses everything' in Islington fire
- 8 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 9 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 10 Statue to street cat Bob unveiled in Islington Green
“It is very important we find out exactly how this occurred and the events leading up to it.
“If anyone saw the collision or knows anything about what happened beforehand please contact us.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Northolt Traffic Garage on 020 8842 1817