Holloway schoolboy dies in car collision
Teenager, 14, was fatally injured in Neasden
A Holloway schoolboy has died following a car collision in Neasden.
The 14-year-old pedestrian was left fighting for his life following the crash on the North Circular Road near Brent Cross on Tuesday afternoon.
He died yesterday morning.
The driver of the Mercedes Estate stopped at the scene and was not arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward
Senior Investigating Officer DS Chris Osborne, from the Collision Investigation Unit at Northolt Traffic Garage, said: “This is a very serious collision that happened on one of London’s busiest roads.
- 1 Why Angel station was closed yesterday
- 2 Family appeal for help to find Islington man missing for more than two weeks
- 3 How much do you know about Islington?
- 4 Architectural view: A tribute to bricks and Haggerston's 'houses of commons'
- 5 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 6 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 7 Bull's head with links to 'Cally Market' going under the hammer
- 8 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 9 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 10 Letter: 'Highbury Corner is unsafe and unhealthy for pedestrians'
“It is very important we find out exactly how this occurred and the events leading up to it.
“If anyone saw the collision or knows anything about what happened beforehand please contact us.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Northolt Traffic Garage on 020 8842 1817