Holloway schoolboy dies in car collision
Teenager, 14, was fatally injured in Neasden
A Holloway schoolboy has died following a car collision in Neasden.
The 14-year-old pedestrian was left fighting for his life following the crash on the North Circular Road near Brent Cross on Tuesday afternoon.
He died yesterday morning.
The driver of the Mercedes Estate stopped at the scene and was not arrested.
You may also want to watch:
Investigating officers are appealing for witnesses or anyone with information to come forward
Senior Investigating Officer DS Chris Osborne, from the Collision Investigation Unit at Northolt Traffic Garage, said: “This is a very serious collision that happened on one of London’s busiest roads.
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 3 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 4 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 5 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 6 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 7 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 8 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair
- 9 Charity launches new campaign to eradicate food poverty in north London
- 10 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
“It is very important we find out exactly how this occurred and the events leading up to it.
“If anyone saw the collision or knows anything about what happened beforehand please contact us.”
Anyone with information is asked to call Northolt Traffic Garage on 020 8842 1817