Hundreds attend family festival for green living in Finsbury Park
Hundreds of residents attended a unique family event in Finsbury Park which aimed to promote sustainable living.
Community green group Transition Finsbury Park hosted the Well Oiled Festival on Saturday.
People had the chance to meditate, play the drums, crush apples for their own juice, build dens and create bricks with mud.
Jo Homan, chairwoman of Transistion Finsbury Park, said: “There was a real mish mash of actitivities but something for everyone. It was a great day.
“The aim of the festival is also to encourage people to volunteer and become involved with the group.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit email@example.com.
- 1 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 2 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 3 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 4 Tributes paid to founder of Islington's Museum of Funeral History
- 5 Joe Montemurro says he expects Vivianne Miedema to stay at Arsenal
- 6 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 7 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 8 Primary school allowed to keep floodlights despite complaints
- 9 'Risk of thunderstorms' in north London ahead of May 17 lockdown easing
- 10 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections