Hundreds attend family festival for green living in Finsbury Park
Hundreds of residents attended a unique family event in Finsbury Park which aimed to promote sustainable living.
Community green group Transition Finsbury Park hosted the Well Oiled Festival on Saturday.
People had the chance to meditate, play the drums, crush apples for their own juice, build dens and create bricks with mud.
Jo Homan, chairwoman of Transistion Finsbury Park, said: “There was a real mish mash of actitivities but something for everyone. It was a great day.
“The aim of the festival is also to encourage people to volunteer and become involved with the group.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit email@example.com.
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 3 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 6 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 7 Jungle Cruise (12A)
- 8 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 9 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 10 Mental health charity announces arts award winner and new grants