Hundreds attend family festival for green living in Finsbury Park
Hundreds of residents attended a unique family event in Finsbury Park which aimed to promote sustainable living.
Community green group Transition Finsbury Park hosted the Well Oiled Festival on Saturday.
People had the chance to meditate, play the drums, crush apples for their own juice, build dens and create bricks with mud.
Jo Homan, chairwoman of Transistion Finsbury Park, said: “There was a real mish mash of actitivities but something for everyone. It was a great day.
“The aim of the festival is also to encourage people to volunteer and become involved with the group.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit email@example.com.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 3 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 4 'Unbelievably awful’ - North London MPs react to David Amess stabbing
- 5 TfL told to introduce 'pay per mile' charge to motorists
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 7 'I’m not mad. I’m an MP': Claudia Webbe harassment trial continues
- 8 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 9 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 10 The top FIVE Halloween events in Hackney and Islington