Hunt for girl, 15, who went missing in Highbury 10 days ago
- Credit: Archant
Destiny Hyacinth, who has family in Islington, last seen on March 7
A 15-year-old girl who has been missing for more than 10 days was last seen in Highbury.
Destiny Hyacinth, who is from Staffordshire but has family in Islington, went missing at about 1.45pm on March 7.
She is 5 ft 5 ins tall, of medium build, with a pale complexion and brown eyes.
Police say she is of “mixed parentage”, with dark hair, plaited on the left side and straightened on the right.
You may also want to watch:
She also has pierced ears and wears make up.
As well as Islington connections, she is know to have friends in Diss, Norfolk.
- 1 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 2 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 3 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 4 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 5 Flooding recovery begins after evening of chaos
- 6 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 7 Upcoming Hackney and Islington road and rail disruptions
- 8 Emirates to reopen for Covid jabs as council looks to entice residents
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder
Anyone who has seen Destiny, or knows of her whereabouts, is asked to call the Metropolitan Police on 101 quoting reference 15MIS008287.