Hunt for girl, 15, who went missing in Highbury 10 days ago
- Credit: Archant
Destiny Hyacinth, who has family in Islington, last seen on March 7
A 15-year-old girl who has been missing for more than 10 days was last seen in Highbury.
Destiny Hyacinth, who is from Staffordshire but has family in Islington, went missing at about 1.45pm on March 7.
She is 5 ft 5 ins tall, of medium build, with a pale complexion and brown eyes.
Police say she is of “mixed parentage”, with dark hair, plaited on the left side and straightened on the right.
You may also want to watch:
She also has pierced ears and wears make up.
As well as Islington connections, she is know to have friends in Diss, Norfolk.
- 1 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 2 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 3 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 4 Tributes paid to founder of Islington's Museum of Funeral History
- 5 Joe Montemurro says he expects Vivianne Miedema to stay at Arsenal
- 6 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 7 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 8 Primary school allowed to keep floodlights despite complaints
- 9 'Risk of thunderstorms' in north London ahead of May 17 lockdown easing
- 10 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
Anyone who has seen Destiny, or knows of her whereabouts, is asked to call the Metropolitan Police on 101 quoting reference 15MIS008287.