I fancy my gay neighbour
I really like this guy who lives in my block of flats. He’s funny, clever, and can get a bar rocking.
The thing is that he’s gay and I’m male, straight, and married. My wife and our two little kids love him, too.
Well, to be honest everyone who meets him adores him. He does a mad camp stand-up, and, if that’s possible, he’s even funnier and wittier in real life and on his tweets.
My wife and I laugh out loud. But, I think there may be more in this.
Yes, he’s like drop dead gorgeous (how could I EVER say that?) and yes, he seems to have a particular soft spot for me, as he texts me continually, and has now given me his private email.
You may also want to watch:
I only ‘did’ guys when I was in boarding school. So can you tell me why I fancy this guy more than I fancy Katie/Jordan, Jodie, or any number of women?
It’s worrying me. I know I love my wife. On the other hand, I think I may have to sign up for the dates he’s offering me to be alone with him.
- 1 Key road closed: Hackney and Islington travel news July 31 - August 6
- 2 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 3 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 4 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 5 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 6 Police investigation criticised as officer who knelt on suspect is let off
- 7 Jungle Cruise (12A)
- 8 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 9 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 10 Emirates pop-up Covid-19 vaccine clinic opens for a second time
I know, I believe, what he wants. I think I may want it too. It would be such a buzz!
Barbara says: OK. Let’s get this…umm…straight? You really like this gay guy, and you’re not gay but had a few experiences in the past, and now you want a buzz?
Hey ho! Why are you asking me? You two fancy the pants off each other?
Now, back to basics. You’re married. Getting your rocks off, either way, is not an option, unless you want it to end in tears and divorce. OK?
Really bad idea. Forget it.