I fancy my gay neighbour
I really like this guy who lives in my block of flats. He’s funny, clever, and can get a bar rocking.
The thing is that he’s gay and I’m male, straight, and married. My wife and our two little kids love him, too.
Well, to be honest everyone who meets him adores him. He does a mad camp stand-up, and, if that’s possible, he’s even funnier and wittier in real life and on his tweets.
My wife and I laugh out loud. But, I think there may be more in this.
Yes, he’s like drop dead gorgeous (how could I EVER say that?) and yes, he seems to have a particular soft spot for me, as he texts me continually, and has now given me his private email.
You may also want to watch:
I only ‘did’ guys when I was in boarding school. So can you tell me why I fancy this guy more than I fancy Katie/Jordan, Jodie, or any number of women?
It’s worrying me. I know I love my wife. On the other hand, I think I may have to sign up for the dates he’s offering me to be alone with him.
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 3 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 4 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 5 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 6 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 7 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 8 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
I know, I believe, what he wants. I think I may want it too. It would be such a buzz!
Barbara says: OK. Let’s get this…umm…straight? You really like this gay guy, and you’re not gay but had a few experiences in the past, and now you want a buzz?
Hey ho! Why are you asking me? You two fancy the pants off each other?
Now, back to basics. You’re married. Getting your rocks off, either way, is not an option, unless you want it to end in tears and divorce. OK?
Really bad idea. Forget it.