Islington classical music agency to hold cancer charity concert
- Credit: Archant
A long-established classical music agency is holding a concert in aid of a cancer charity.
Intermusica, in Graham Street, Islington, was founded in the early 1980s and represents “some of the world’s finest” classical performers. Its artists have starred at venues such as the Royal Opera House and Royal Albert Hall.
But it’s the turn of Intermusica’s staff to perform at the fundraising concert on September 26. Taking place at St James’ Church in nearby Prebend Street, they will put on a 90-minute production. It just so happens that many of the staff are also talented musicians.
The concert is in support of the Pelican Cancer Foundation, which helps people with bowel, bladder and prostate cancer.
It will be a mixture of solo, chamber, orchestral and choral works. The show starts at 7pm with a suggested £10 donation for entry.
Visit intermusica.eventbrite.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Disqualified driver jailed after hit-and-run involving Islington schoolgirl
- 2 Shell casings found after Islington gun reports
- 3 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 4 Artisan coffee house opens in Angel Central following £16m refurbishment
- 5 Plan to extend popular Gooners pub with shops and flats
- 6 Four Hackney and Islington properties with amazing skyline views
- 7 Blue Badge exemption and positive results for Canonbury East LTN
- 8 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 9 Archway teacher on trial for 'encouraging terrorism'
- 10 Gun found in car as Met makes 130 arrests during drugs op