Police charge Islington man with murder after fatal shooting in Leyton
- Credit: MPS
Police have charged an Islington man with the murder of 27-year-old Grineo Daka in Leyton.
Edison Brahimi, 29, of Camden Road, was arrested on Friday on suspicion of murder, after Mr Daka was gunned down at the Pheonix Snooker Club in Lea Bridge Road on July 7.
Brahimi was taken to a south London police station and was charged on Saturday.
He is expected to appear in custody at Thames Magistrates' Court today.
A second man Liridon Saliuka, 29, of no fixed abode, was charged on Tuesday, July 16 with murder, possession of a firearm and grievous bodily harm with intent.
You may also want to watch:
* Brahimi was remanded in custody on Monday, December 9 at Thames Magistrates' Court and sent for trial at the Old Bailey. He was due to make his fist appearance on Wednesday, December 11.
- 1 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 4 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 10 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago