Islington police hunt for missing pensioner Draginja Vuckovic, 85
- Credit: police
Police are appealing for the public’s help to trace a pensioner who went missing from Islington yesterday.
Draginja Vuckovic, 85, was last seen at about 11am walking towards City Road.
A Croatian national, she is white, of slim build, around five foot seven inches, with grey curly hair.
She was last seen on CCTV wearing a yellow jacket with dark trousers holding a blue carrier bag and a walking stick.
A spokesman from Scotland Yard said: “She does not speak English, suffers from short term memory loss and is very frail.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call 020 8345 0298 or the police non-emergency line on 101.
- 1 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 2 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 3 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 4 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 5 Consultation launches on St Peter’s people-friendly streets scheme
- 6 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 7 'We will miss you': Tufnell Park's Ruby Violet ice cream parlour to close
- 8 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 9 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 10 'Holborn isn't the only dangerous junction for cyclists and pedestrians'