James Corden’s Fulwell 73 production company opening HQ at Islington Square
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
James Corden’s production company is opening a London HQ in the £400million Islington Square development.
Mr Corden's Fulwell 73 firm, which made Carpool Karaoke, The Class of 92 and The Late Late Show, has signed a 15-year lease for a 25,000 sq ft space at the Upper Street complex.
Fulwell 73 will have two buildings on-site, where post-production work will take place.
Cain and Sager Group brought the old General Post Office site in 2003 and developed it into Islington Square, which is due to open later this month.
It includes 263 homes - 94 of which will be affordable - plus apartments, shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
You may also want to watch:
Richard Pilkington, managing principal at Cain International said: "We are pleased to welcome Fulwell 73 to Islington Square.
"This addition will further strengthen Islington Square's position as an exciting new London destination which will compliment the existing creative line-up currently residing in the area. "Traditionally production companies have based themselves in Soho and Camden - it is a huge win to sign a name like Fulwell 73."
- 1 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 2 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 5 Highbury woman repairs clothes outside H&M in stand against fast fashion
- 6 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 7 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 8 Letters: Fighting to keep Wray Crescent Park available to all
- 9 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 10 Campaign groups link up for Hackney Town Hall anti-road closure demo