James Corden’s Fulwell 73 production company opening HQ at Islington Square
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
James Corden’s production company is opening a London HQ in the £400million Islington Square development.
Mr Corden's Fulwell 73 firm, which made Carpool Karaoke, The Class of 92 and The Late Late Show, has signed a 15-year lease for a 25,000 sq ft space at the Upper Street complex.
Fulwell 73 will have two buildings on-site, where post-production work will take place.
Cain and Sager Group brought the old General Post Office site in 2003 and developed it into Islington Square, which is due to open later this month.
It includes 263 homes - 94 of which will be affordable - plus apartments, shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
You may also want to watch:
Richard Pilkington, managing principal at Cain International said: "We are pleased to welcome Fulwell 73 to Islington Square.
"This addition will further strengthen Islington Square's position as an exciting new London destination which will compliment the existing creative line-up currently residing in the area. "Traditionally production companies have based themselves in Soho and Camden - it is a huge win to sign a name like Fulwell 73."
- 1 Jailed: Man who nearly killed woman in ‘random’ Islington attack
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 5 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 6 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 7 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 8 'Exceptional' heroes granted Islington's highest award, the 'Freedom of the Borough'
- 9 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 10 Tree wardens to be recruited on every Islington estate 'to advocate for trees'