Islington start-ups: Handbag clinic the perfect medicine
- Credit: Archant
One start-up causing waves in Islington is the handbag clinic in Camden Passage.
Opened earlier on this year, the shop provides some much needed TLC to old and worn-out handbags, offering a range of services from cleaning to a colour change.
Ben Staerck, managing director of the handbag clinic, said: “We’d been looking for the perfect place to open in Islington for some time, so we’re delighted to have launched here in Camden Passage.”
“Local businesses have been very welcoming and we’re experiencing high demand from people who are enjoying using their designer bags again after we’ve given them a new lease of life.”
In addition to restoration services, the shop also sells vintage and pre-loved designer bags, from Chanel to Louis Vuitton.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the handbag clinic, visit handbagclinic.co.uk/Handbag_Clinic_Islington.php
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Big name restaurant hints at Islington opening
- 8 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 9 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller