Islington start-ups: Handbag clinic the perfect medicine
- Credit: Archant
One start-up causing waves in Islington is the handbag clinic in Camden Passage.
Opened earlier on this year, the shop provides some much needed TLC to old and worn-out handbags, offering a range of services from cleaning to a colour change.
Ben Staerck, managing director of the handbag clinic, said: “We’d been looking for the perfect place to open in Islington for some time, so we’re delighted to have launched here in Camden Passage.”
“Local businesses have been very welcoming and we’re experiencing high demand from people who are enjoying using their designer bags again after we’ve given them a new lease of life.”
In addition to restoration services, the shop also sells vintage and pre-loved designer bags, from Chanel to Louis Vuitton.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the handbag clinic, visit handbagclinic.co.uk/Handbag_Clinic_Islington.php
- 1 Family appeal for help to find Islington man missing for more than two weeks
- 2 Why Angel station was closed yesterday
- 3 Jeremy Corbyn joins hundreds in rallying against 'inhumane' refugee bill
- 4 Five things to do in Hackney and Islington this Halloween weekend
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Green Lanes gang members guilty of killing which sparked tit-for-tat shooting
- 7 Former election candidate convicted of having a knife in public
- 8 How much do you know about Islington?
- 9 Architectural view: A tribute to bricks and Haggerston's 'houses of commons'
- 10 Islington food bank sees applicants triple