Islington start-ups: UK’s biggest juice menu at Ginger and Lime, Upper Street
- Credit: Archant
Upper Street – and the UK – now has the country’s biggest juice menu.
That’s the claim of Ercument “Coach” Karakoc, owner of Ginger and Lime, which opened in September.
“We have 86 different types of juices,” Coach says. “From fruit to vegetable to super food smoothies.”
Pointing at the delicious “lean and mean” (ginger, kale, spinach, cucumber, celery, apple) he has kindly made for the Gazette, Coach adds: “People are getting more and more health conscious, and juice is an easy way of eating veggies.
“The vast majority of our juices are completely healthy. Yours, there, has so much goodness!”
You may also want to watch:
The first Ginger and Lime was in Belsize Park, but Coach said: “We have been after a place here for many years, but you know, Upper Street is expensive. But this small unit became available and we took the chance.”
- 1 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 2 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 3 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 4 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 5 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 6 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 7 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 Islington: Housing team failed to answer 50% of calls during lockdown
- 10 Sadiq Khan warns of flooding threat to Islington from climate emergency