Islington start-ups: UK’s biggest juice menu at Ginger and Lime, Upper Street
- Credit: Archant
Upper Street – and the UK – now has the country’s biggest juice menu.
That’s the claim of Ercument “Coach” Karakoc, owner of Ginger and Lime, which opened in September.
“We have 86 different types of juices,” Coach says. “From fruit to vegetable to super food smoothies.”
Pointing at the delicious “lean and mean” (ginger, kale, spinach, cucumber, celery, apple) he has kindly made for the Gazette, Coach adds: “People are getting more and more health conscious, and juice is an easy way of eating veggies.
“The vast majority of our juices are completely healthy. Yours, there, has so much goodness!”
You may also want to watch:
The first Ginger and Lime was in Belsize Park, but Coach said: “We have been after a place here for many years, but you know, Upper Street is expensive. But this small unit became available and we took the chance.”
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting