Islington teen interviews Paper Towns stars Cara Delevingne and Nat Wolff
- Credit: Archant
A budding reporter from Islington grilled movie superstars Cara Delevingne and Nat Wolff – in her first ever interview.
Ciara Southwood, 15, quizzed the stars of new film Paper Towns, which was released on Monday. She also interviewed original author John Green and director Jake Schreier. On finding out she was only 15, Mr Green said: “Wow, congratulations on securing such a successful career already!”
The St Mary Magdalene Academy pupil was handed the opportunity after entering a young reporter programme run by education charity Into Film.
Ciara said: “It was amazing to meet the actors because they’re so well known and it was interesting to see what they’re like in person, not just as actors playing something they’re not.
“My favourite people to interview were definitely Nat and John because they had the most funny and interesting answers and they made me laugh.”
You may also want to watch:
Talking about her move from modelling to acting, Miss Delevingne told Ciara; “I like feeling uncomfortable, it helps me, especially when you’re acting. It’s good to push you to the edge. My comfort zone is pretty big though, considering I’ve pushed it so far.”
- 1 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 2 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 3 Islington Council backtracks on promise to save mulberry tree
- 4 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 5 Historic pub The Cuckoo ready to welcome locals inside after refurbishment
- 6 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 7 Upper Street chef raises money for St Vincent volcano victims
- 8 Islington district seal victory over Camden
- 9 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 10 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'