Iuliana Tudos: Fears for missing Finsbury Park woman who failed to turn up to celebrate Christmas with friends
- Credit: Archant
A woman has gone missing after failing to turn up at her friends’ home to celebrate Christmas.
Iuliana Tudos, 22, was last seen in Camden Road at 8pm on Christmas Eve after an evening out with friends. She told them she was catching a bus to her home in Finsbury Park and would see them later on in Enfield.
But she did not turn up and has not been seen since.
Police are growing increasingly concerned because her disappearance is completely out of character.
Iuliana - who also goes by Julie - is white and of Russian and Greek origin. She is 5ft 1in, slim and wears glasses.
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a black and red “Agnostic Front” hooded top, light coloured jeans and black and white Vans shoes. She was carrying a black and white fabric bag with “Fighting Against Animal Testing” written on it.
Anyone who has seen Iuliana, or knows where she is, can contact police on 101 or via @MetCC.
- 1 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 2 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 3 Disused Holloway garages converted into garment-making workspace
- 4 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 5 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 6 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 7 Prince Edward visits youth centre in Islington
- 8 Sadiq Khan urged to denounce £1.2bn Edmonton incinerator
- 9 Environment and equality at heart of council leader's new direction for Islington
- 10 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers