Iuliana Tudos: Fears for missing Finsbury Park woman who failed to turn up to celebrate Christmas with friends
- Credit: Archant
A woman has gone missing after failing to turn up at her friends’ home to celebrate Christmas.
Iuliana Tudos, 22, was last seen in Camden Road at 8pm on Christmas Eve after an evening out with friends. She told them she was catching a bus to her home in Finsbury Park and would see them later on in Enfield.
But she did not turn up and has not been seen since.
Police are growing increasingly concerned because her disappearance is completely out of character.
Iuliana - who also goes by Julie - is white and of Russian and Greek origin. She is 5ft 1in, slim and wears glasses.
You may also want to watch:
She was last seen wearing a black and red “Agnostic Front” hooded top, light coloured jeans and black and white Vans shoes. She was carrying a black and white fabric bag with “Fighting Against Animal Testing” written on it.
Anyone who has seen Iuliana, or knows where she is, can contact police on 101 or via @MetCC.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Islington shooting victim named
- 5 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 8 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 9 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 10 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020