Iuliana Tudos: Fears for missing Finsbury Park woman who failed to turn up to celebrate Christmas with friends
- Credit: Archant
A woman has gone missing after failing to turn up at her friends’ home to celebrate Christmas.
Iuliana Tudos, 22, was last seen in Camden Road at 8pm on Christmas Eve after an evening out with friends. She told them she was catching a bus to her home in Finsbury Park and would see them later on in Enfield.
But she did not turn up and has not been seen since.
Police are growing increasingly concerned because her disappearance is completely out of character.
Iuliana - who also goes by Julie - is white and of Russian and Greek origin. She is 5ft 1in, slim and wears glasses.
She was last seen wearing a black and red “Agnostic Front” hooded top, light coloured jeans and black and white Vans shoes. She was carrying a black and white fabric bag with “Fighting Against Animal Testing” written on it.
Anyone who has seen Iuliana, or knows where she is, can contact police on 101 or via @MetCC.
- 1 'Graffiti vandal' linked with £500k worth of damage caught in Highbury
- 2 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 3 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
- 4 Islington: Cycle track could be back if funding found
- 5 'Fear, isolation and distress': Pentonville Prison during Covid-19
- 6 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 7 'Robot' prisoner locked up indefinitely for killing Serco custody officer
- 8 WATCH: Sauna fire rips through Old Street leisure centre
- 9 No More Red: Arsenal and Islington campaign against knife crime
- 10 Three jailed after 'horrific' revenge attack on teenage boy near Finsbury Park