Jack Woolshear, Nacho ho ho Monreal and co launch Arsenal Christmas jumper appeal
- Credit: Archant
*Warning: This article contains Arsenal-based Christmas jumper puns that may make you ill*
Jack Woolshear and Nacho ho ho Monreal are appealing for Arsenal fans to back Save the Children’s Christmas jumper appeal.
Team mates Gran-knit Xhaka, Sweater Cech, Theo Woolcott, jum-Per Mertesacker and Alex Iwovey joined them for a special squad photo at the Emirates to launch the campaign.
Santa Cazorla, despite being out with a long-term injury, and Alexstitch Sanchez, whose future at the club is in severe doubt, were also there.
The club has created a range of Arsenal Christmas jumpers, with 20 per cent of each sale going to Save the Children, a charity which supports vulnerable kids in developing countries.
You may also want to watch:
The Arsenal Foundation, the club’s fundraising arm, has supported Save the Children as its global partner since 2011, raising £2million.
Most recently, they combined to build football pitches for vulnerable children in Jordan, Somalia and Indonesia.
- 1 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 2 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 3 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 4 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 5 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 6 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 7 Aldi Local to open in Dalston next month
- 8 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 9 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London