Jogger stabbed in Finsbury Park in broad daylight
- Credit: Archant
A man was left in hospital after being stabbed whilst jogging through Finsbury Park.
The 39-year-old was left with a knife wounds to the stomach after the attack by two youths on push bikes outside the Finsbury Park Cafe, on Endymion Road, on Saturday at about 5.45pm.
Children and families, enjoying the sunshine in the park, looked on in shock as police taped off the crime scene.
The victim’s injuries are not life threatening.
Police say the stabbing followed an argument between the youths and the man - they do not believe it is gang related.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information can call police on 1010 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 2 Run Kids Run: Huge fun run raises £40,000 for Islington primary schools
- 3 Islington signs deal to secure homes for Afghan refugees
- 4 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 5 Helen Anderson: CCTV appeal to trace witnesses to Finsbury Park mum's murder
- 6 Stunning photos show how King's Cross has changed in 20 years
- 7 Five reasons why Dalston is one of the coolest places in the world
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn to hold ‘alternative Cop26’ in Scotland
- 9 E-scooter rider suffers head injuries in Holloway Road crash
- 10 Guilty: MP Claudia Webbe harassed her partner's female friend, magistrate rules