Join Junior Gunners’ Christmas fun and watch screening of Liverpool v Arsenal
- Credit: Alan Walter
Ice skating at Emirates Stadium, Santa’s grotto and hopefully three points against Liverpool – it sounds like the ideal Christmas for a young Arsenal fan.
The Club Level suites will be open for members of the Junior Gunners scheme, along with their families, to enjoy a live screening of the first team’s Premier League match at Anfield on Saturday December 21.
A wide range of Christmas-related activities will also be available, including the Indesit ice rink inside the Dial Square Suite and a grotto where Junior Gunners can pick up their goodie bags from Santa.
Fans can also test their ball skills at the Indesit urban football challenge, while there will be soft play activities such as bouncy castles and ride-on reindeer for the younger supporters.
We’ve got one place for the Christmas screening to offer to an Arsenal fan aged 0-16 – along with a free Junior Gunners membership – and their family.
You may also want to watch:
To stand a chance of winning, you just need to answer the following question:
Who scored all four goals when Arsenal drew 4-4 at Liverpool in 2009?
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 5 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 6 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
- 7 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 8 Two Tube lines closed after 10pm as TfL staff isolate due to Covid
- 9 Almost 5,000 Islington people pinged by Covid app in one week
- 10 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
a) Thierry Henry. b) Andrey Arshavin. c) Theo Walcott.
Email your answer, together with your name, address and a contact telephone number, to us at email@example.com no later than 10am on Wednesday December 3.
For more information, go to www.arsenal.com/juniorgunners/news/jg-christmas-screening