Jordan Nobbs: ‘We are The Arsenal’ – as Gunners stars celebrate League Cup win with learning disability group
- Credit: Archant
Jordan Nobbs, Danielle Carter and Dominique Janssen from Arsenal Women have been busy celebrating their Continental Cup final trophy victory alongside fans with learning disabilities.
The talented trio - hailed for their displays in the 1-0 win against Manchester City – have shown their community-minded side by raising awareness of the excellent work the club does.
In the aftermath of victory the three took time to meet participants from an adult learning disabilities group, who supported the Gunners during the triumph which ended hopes of a City quadruple, at Wycombe’s Adams Park.
The Arsenal in the Community Instagram account posted a picture of the successful footballers with members of the delighted group.
An Arsenal spokesman said: “It was a day to remember for the club as a community, with another trophy for the Arsenal Women, as well as a day to remember for the adult learning disabilities group.”
You may also want to watch:
Jordan Nobbs posting on her personal Instagram added: “#WeAreTheArsenal”.
- 1 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 2 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 3 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 4 Home of the metre-long pizza opens in Finsbury Park
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 7 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 8 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 9 Disused Holloway garages converted into garment-making workspace
- 10 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes