Jordan Nobbs: ‘We are The Arsenal’ – as Gunners stars celebrate League Cup win with learning disability group
- Credit: Archant
Jordan Nobbs, Danielle Carter and Dominique Janssen from Arsenal Women have been busy celebrating their Continental Cup final trophy victory alongside fans with learning disabilities.
The talented trio - hailed for their displays in the 1-0 win against Manchester City – have shown their community-minded side by raising awareness of the excellent work the club does.
In the aftermath of victory the three took time to meet participants from an adult learning disabilities group, who supported the Gunners during the triumph which ended hopes of a City quadruple, at Wycombe’s Adams Park.
The Arsenal in the Community Instagram account posted a picture of the successful footballers with members of the delighted group.
An Arsenal spokesman said: “It was a day to remember for the club as a community, with another trophy for the Arsenal Women, as well as a day to remember for the adult learning disabilities group.”
You may also want to watch:
Jordan Nobbs posting on her personal Instagram added: “#WeAreTheArsenal”.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting