King’s Cross club to re-launch this month
A KING’S Cross nightclub is offering free drinks and “wacky” entertainment to celebrate its re-launch.
The bank holiday party at the Big Chill House, in Pentonville Road, on April 28 will follow a refurbishment to make the club more like the festival.
Guests can join pagan ceremonies and drawing workshops.
Free drinks, bacon sandwiches and brownies will be available.
Lucy Tauber, the designer, said: “I have had the chance to be really experimental.”
You may also want to watch:
Her overhaul will emphasise art and installation and will include a new bar.
Rupert Cogan, the Big Chill’s head of programming, said: “The free party will showcase all that is good about the Big Chill festival.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 3 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 4 Islington shooting victim named
- 5 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Islington is getting a big name restaurant
“It’s the perfect start to the bank holiday weekend so get down there early!”
There is also the added bonus of the day off afterwards for the Royal Wedding.
Music will be provided by DJ Greenmoney, as well as Big Chill resident DJs.
Guests should sign up for free tickets online at www.bigchill.net/house.