Lance Scott Walker: Family pays tribute to Islington teen stabbed to death
- Credit: Archant
The heartbroken family of an Islington teenager who was stabbed to death in Hayes has announced plans for his funeral.
Lance Scott Walker, 18, was killed on August 15 in west London.
His family told the Gazette: “We are heartbroken and Lance will be extremely missed. He was loved by family and friends.”
Lance lived in Holloway for most of his life and attended St Joseph’s Primary School in Highgate Hill.
His funeral will take place at Our Lady Help of Christians Church in Lady Margaret Road, Kentish Town on Thursday next week at 10am.
You may also want to watch:
Idris Hassan, 18, of Glenwood Gardens, Hayes, has been charged with his murder.
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 4 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 5 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 6 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 7 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 8 Dog Olympix 2021 raises more than £700 for a water fountain in Whittington Park
- 9 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 10 Covid delays Finsbury Park murder suspect's bail hearing