Lance Scott Walker: Family pays tribute to Islington teen stabbed to death
- Credit: Archant
The heartbroken family of an Islington teenager who was stabbed to death in Hayes has announced plans for his funeral.
Lance Scott Walker, 18, was killed on August 15 in west London.
His family told the Gazette: “We are heartbroken and Lance will be extremely missed. He was loved by family and friends.”
Lance lived in Holloway for most of his life and attended St Joseph’s Primary School in Highgate Hill.
His funeral will take place at Our Lady Help of Christians Church in Lady Margaret Road, Kentish Town on Thursday next week at 10am.
You may also want to watch:
Idris Hassan, 18, of Glenwood Gardens, Hayes, has been charged with his murder.
- 1 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 2 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 3 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 6 The Bridge London Trust chief exec Penny Barratt awarded OBE
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Increased police presence in Islington after teenager shot in the head
- 9 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 10 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting