Ljungberg gives update on Arsenal future after first win as interim boss
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Interim Arsenal boss Freddie Ljungberg has given a brief update on his future after securing his first win in charge against West Ham United on Monday night.
Goals from Gabriel Martinelli, Nicolas Pepe and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang earned a 3-1 win at the London Stadium, with Ljungberg asked about it future in charge after the game.
In a brief update, the Swede said: "I speak to Edu. Of course we played with each other and we try to speak because I don't have so much of a staff.
"So I talk to him sometimes about football. But I've been told to work on a game-to-game basis and that's what I'm trying to do.
"Like I said, it's the club I love and I'll try to help them as much as I can.
You may also want to watch:
"Then it's up to them to do what they do."
- 1 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 2 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 3 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 4 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 5 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 6 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - more points of view
- 7 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 8 Cult restaurant Eggslut set to open third London location
- 9 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 10 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run