Islington mayor resumes duties after head injuries
- Credit: Archant
The mayor of Islington has resumed his duties after a fall last month.
Cllr Richard Greening was hospitalised with head injuries after the fall on December 7.
He was discharged last week, and has thanked well wishers for their support.
Cllr Greening has now invited residents to celebrate Chinese New Year with him.
He is holding a traditional Chinese dinner at the Round Square restaurant, in Seven Sisters Road, Holloway, at 7pm next Thursday (February 11).
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £35 per person and all proceeds will go to Music First, Cllr Greening’s chosen charity.
To book, email email@example.com or call 020 7527 3113.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn on the fuel poverty crisis
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Islington Council caretaker charged with rape and aggravated burglary
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Islington eco-festival opens – but what about the Edmonton incinerator?
- 6 Call for action after scooter filmed riding on Islington pavement
- 7 Islington Council to press ahead with people friendly streets - despite disabled pleas
- 8 Club Curling comes to Coal Drops Yard in King’s Cross
- 9 'Exceptional' heroes granted Islington's highest award, the 'Freedom of the Borough'
- 10 Clerkenwell fire: Margery Street office block blaze under investigation
The restaurant has full disabled access.