Islington mayor resumes duties after head injuries
- Credit: Archant
The mayor of Islington has resumed his duties after a fall last month.
Cllr Richard Greening was hospitalised with head injuries after the fall on December 7.
He was discharged last week, and has thanked well wishers for their support.
Cllr Greening has now invited residents to celebrate Chinese New Year with him.
He is holding a traditional Chinese dinner at the Round Square restaurant, in Seven Sisters Road, Holloway, at 7pm next Thursday (February 11).
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £35 per person and all proceeds will go to Music First, Cllr Greening’s chosen charity.
To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7527 3113.
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 5 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 6 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 7 Mum-of-two 'loses everything' in Islington fire
- 8 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 9 Two men jailed for life after double murder
- 10 Statue to street cat Bob unveiled in Islington Green
The restaurant has full disabled access.