Islington mayor resumes duties after head injuries
- Credit: Archant
The mayor of Islington has resumed his duties after a fall last month.
Cllr Richard Greening was hospitalised with head injuries after the fall on December 7.
He was discharged last week, and has thanked well wishers for their support.
Cllr Greening has now invited residents to celebrate Chinese New Year with him.
He is holding a traditional Chinese dinner at the Round Square restaurant, in Seven Sisters Road, Holloway, at 7pm next Thursday (February 11).
Tickets are £35 per person and all proceeds will go to Music First, Cllr Greening’s chosen charity.
To book, email email@example.com or call 020 7527 3113.
- 1 Man arrested, cyclist seriously injured after alleged hit and run
- 2 Woman harassed by Claudia Webbe wanted MP 'to be humiliated'
- 3 MP Claudia Webbe loses harassment conviction appeal - but sentence reduced
- 4 Plaistow police officer to face GBH trial after man left paralysed
- 5 7 of the best Chinese restaurants with delivery in north London
- 6 Mother Clucker! Fried chicken restaurant to open in Upper Street
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 9 Jailed: Members of 'sophisticated' drugs crime gang sentenced
- 10 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
The restaurant has full disabled access.