Islington mayor resumes duties after head injuries
- Credit: Archant
The mayor of Islington has resumed his duties after a fall last month.
Cllr Richard Greening was hospitalised with head injuries after the fall on December 7.
He was discharged last week, and has thanked well wishers for their support.
Cllr Greening has now invited residents to celebrate Chinese New Year with him.
He is holding a traditional Chinese dinner at the Round Square restaurant, in Seven Sisters Road, Holloway, at 7pm next Thursday (February 11).
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are £35 per person and all proceeds will go to Music First, Cllr Greening’s chosen charity.
To book, email email@example.com or call 020 7527 3113.
- 1 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 2 Jailed: Former Islington police officer raped children's home teen
- 3 Reader letters: Islington's Low Traffic Neighbourhoods - for and against
- 4 Could Islington become a holiday destination?
- 5 Dame Alice Owen pupils protest over racist language
- 6 Revealed: Latest Covid-related death figures for Islington
- 7 Six flee Finsbury Park house fire
- 8 Islington Council set to save Grade II-listed South Library from disrepair
- 9 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 10 Islington mum speaks out about blaze that wrecked her 17th storey Old Street flat
The restaurant has full disabled access.