Locals unwind at Clerkenwell holistic centre’s open day
- Credit: Archant
Emotional, physical and mental wellbeing was on the agenda at an open day for one of the borough’s top health centres on Wednesday.
Guests at Clerkenwellbeing in Goswell Road were treated to free talks from some of the UK and Europe’s leading holistic health-care practitioners, discounted yoga and Pilates classes, and complimentary taster treatments across a range of therapies.
The holistic haven was topped off by performers from Circus Space in Coronet Street who gave the occasion some theatrical flair.
Johny, a writer who attended the open day, said: “Clerkenwellbeing offers really good treatment in a nice, relaxed atmosphere.
“The care’s good, the advice is clear and the place is calm. I’ve been several times now and always come away feeling much better for it.”
You may also want to watch:
Charlotte Morgan, managing director, said: “Clerkenwellbeing isn’t a gym, it’s a warm and friendly environment in which locals can come to relax, unwind, de-stress, focus, and generally nurture themselves.
“We want to create a recognised community where people come to find and enjoy true well-being.”
- 1 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party
- 2 Statue of Philip Noel-Baker replaced in Islington after 35 years
- 3 Meet the owner of the Camden Passage shop window where nothing is for sale
- 4 Elderly woman robbed of precious watch in daylight Finsbury Park incident
- 5 New pub opens in place of The Monarch in Chalk Farm Road
- 6 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 7 What do smoking and People Friendly Streets have in common?
- 8 'We can do better': Islington Society calls for rethink on Barnard Park plans
- 9 Islington and Camden police chief to leave Met after 29 years
- 10 Two men jailed for life after double murder