Locals unwind at Clerkenwell holistic centre’s open day
- Credit: Archant
Emotional, physical and mental wellbeing was on the agenda at an open day for one of the borough’s top health centres on Wednesday.
Guests at Clerkenwellbeing in Goswell Road were treated to free talks from some of the UK and Europe’s leading holistic health-care practitioners, discounted yoga and Pilates classes, and complimentary taster treatments across a range of therapies.
The holistic haven was topped off by performers from Circus Space in Coronet Street who gave the occasion some theatrical flair.
Johny, a writer who attended the open day, said: “Clerkenwellbeing offers really good treatment in a nice, relaxed atmosphere.
“The care’s good, the advice is clear and the place is calm. I’ve been several times now and always come away feeling much better for it.”
You may also want to watch:
Charlotte Morgan, managing director, said: “Clerkenwellbeing isn’t a gym, it’s a warm and friendly environment in which locals can come to relax, unwind, de-stress, focus, and generally nurture themselves.
“We want to create a recognised community where people come to find and enjoy true well-being.”
- 1 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 2 Police officer hospitalised after Dartmouth Park Hill hit-and-run
- 3 Holloway fire 'caused by unattended chip pan'
- 4 Man wanted in connection with Kings Cross sex assault
- 5 Four teenagers deny murdering 17-year-old Anas Mezenner
- 6 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 7 'Good Samaritan' chased off random attacker who hit woman
- 8 Thornhill School's 'dream' library opens after parents' 'relentless' fundraising efforts
- 9 Can you help identify this man?
- 10 Canonbury landlords defy pandemic to launch new pub