Locals unwind at Clerkenwell holistic centre’s open day
- Credit: Archant
Emotional, physical and mental wellbeing was on the agenda at an open day for one of the borough’s top health centres on Wednesday.
Guests at Clerkenwellbeing in Goswell Road were treated to free talks from some of the UK and Europe’s leading holistic health-care practitioners, discounted yoga and Pilates classes, and complimentary taster treatments across a range of therapies.
The holistic haven was topped off by performers from Circus Space in Coronet Street who gave the occasion some theatrical flair.
Johny, a writer who attended the open day, said: “Clerkenwellbeing offers really good treatment in a nice, relaxed atmosphere.
“The care’s good, the advice is clear and the place is calm. I’ve been several times now and always come away feeling much better for it.”
You may also want to watch:
Charlotte Morgan, managing director, said: “Clerkenwellbeing isn’t a gym, it’s a warm and friendly environment in which locals can come to relax, unwind, de-stress, focus, and generally nurture themselves.
“We want to create a recognised community where people come to find and enjoy true well-being.”
- 1 London elections 2021: Latest results as they come in live
- 2 Reaction from winners of Islington by-elections
- 3 900-year-old Farringdon market can continue despite opposition
- 4 'Massive stabbing' in Old Street: Man attacked outside Moorfields Hospital
- 5 Islington election hopeful faces trial on intimidation, cocaine and ABH charges
- 6 Islington reports lowest coronavirus infection rate in London
- 7 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 8 Sharks and rooftop pavilions: Time for planning laws 'middle way'
- 9 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 10 Yerbury pupils stage High Court protest against Ocado's plans