Maida Vale robbery: Islington man charged over jewellery shop moped raid
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged an Islington man with robbery over a moped raid on Maida Vale’s Amir jewellers.
Jason Abraham, 23, of Langdon Court was charged on Tuesday May 21.
He has been remanded in custody and will appear before a court on a date yet to be determined.
A 17 year old suspect arrested on suspicion of robbery the next day has been charged with driving offences, while two Brent teenagers were also charged with unconnected crimes.
18 year old Jude Maliphant, of Connaught Road, is charged with driving a motor vehicle which had been taken without the owner's consent and driving uninsured.
You may also want to watch:
Archie Wieczorek, 18 of Haycroft Gardens in Brent was charged with possession of a Class B drug.
All three will appear before Highgbury Magistrates' Court in June.
- 1 'This is the end of my political career': Richard Watts stands down
- 2 WATCH: Air ambulance called to Islington flat fire
- 3 Richard Watts to stand down as leader of Islington Council
- 4 Islington mental health charity Clubhouse gets £225,000 funding boost
- 5 Islington Council pauses plans to chop down 70-year-old mulberry tree
- 6 Three strikes and you're out: Jail term for drug dealer
- 7 Police force entry to alleged Islington 'house party' amid pandemic
- 8 Meet Islington Boxing Club's new coaches
- 9 The Mall: Mystery surrounds incoming Upper Street supermarket identity
- 10 MP broke rules with late declaration of Islington payments, report finds
Two men arrested in connection with the incident in Fairfax Road, South Hampstead are no longer being investigated.