Maida Vale robbery: Islington man charged over jewellery shop moped raid
- Credit: Archant
Police have charged an Islington man with robbery over a moped raid on Maida Vale’s Amir jewellers.
Jason Abraham, 23, of Langdon Court was charged on Tuesday May 21.
He has been remanded in custody and will appear before a court on a date yet to be determined.
A 17 year old suspect arrested on suspicion of robbery the next day has been charged with driving offences, while two Brent teenagers were also charged with unconnected crimes.
18 year old Jude Maliphant, of Connaught Road, is charged with driving a motor vehicle which had been taken without the owner's consent and driving uninsured.
You may also want to watch:
Archie Wieczorek, 18 of Haycroft Gardens in Brent was charged with possession of a Class B drug.
All three will appear before Highgbury Magistrates' Court in June.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 7 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 8 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
Two men arrested in connection with the incident in Fairfax Road, South Hampstead are no longer being investigated.