I have no problem when I’m pleasuring myself, but when I’m with a woman, I can’t ejaculate at all.
This is causing me major embarrassment as I have to fake it. I’m only 25.
What is the reason for this?
Barbara says: There are many reasons, usually psychological. You could be under pressure, you could be a perfectionist who wants to do it right and over-thinks sex (you have to let your body take the lead) or you could have a medical problem.
Have a chat with a GP, and see if there’s any medical cause. Then maybe get some counselling, or just stop pleasuring yourself quite so often. It’s easier than sex, but it gives you the dangerous idea that it has to be fast/instant to be good. The opposite is true.
You may also want to watch:
With a partner, you have to get in the moment. It takes as long as it takes, and both of you have a part to play.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller