Man hospitalised after dog poo slip in Pentonville Road
- Credit: Archant
A pedestrian “collapsed” in the street after he slipped on dog poo and injured his ankle in Pentonville Road this afternoon.
Police and paramedics were called and the man has been taken to hospital with a “suspected broken ankle”.
The Met’s Road and Transport Team tweeted: “Traffic officers flagged down whilst patrolling N1 area to a collapse in the street.
“First aid was rendered to a man who had slipped on dog waste and sustained a suspected broken ankle until his care could be handed over to [London Ambulance Service}.”
The store manager at London Luggage Co., who asked to remain anonymous, said: “I just saw the police and the ambulances outside.
You may also want to watch:
“There was a man on gas and air, he looked like he was in a lot of pain.”
She said the dog poo has since been removed.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 8 New free map reveals the best walking routes in Hackney and Islington
- 9 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 10 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
Is this you? Call Lucas at the newsdesk to share you story on 07785 616255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org