Man hospitalised after dog poo slip in Pentonville Road
- Credit: Archant
A pedestrian “collapsed” in the street after he slipped on dog poo and injured his ankle in Pentonville Road this afternoon.
Police and paramedics were called and the man has been taken to hospital with a “suspected broken ankle”.
The Met’s Road and Transport Team tweeted: “Traffic officers flagged down whilst patrolling N1 area to a collapse in the street.
“First aid was rendered to a man who had slipped on dog waste and sustained a suspected broken ankle until his care could be handed over to [London Ambulance Service}.”
The store manager at London Luggage Co., who asked to remain anonymous, said: “I just saw the police and the ambulances outside.
You may also want to watch:
“There was a man on gas and air, he looked like he was in a lot of pain.”
She said the dog poo has since been removed.
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 6 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 7 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
Is this you? Call Lucas at the newsdesk to share you story on 07785 616255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org