Man dies after falling from fourth floor window of the Whittington Hospital
- Credit: Archant
A 39-year-old man has died after falling from a fourth floor window of the Whittington Hospital.
In the early hours of Sunday morning (April 21), Vincent Fulham fell from a window in the Whittington Hospital in Magdala Avenue and died.
Police were called to the scene at 1:51am in the morning. They are not treating the death as suspicious.
The hospital has launched an internal investigation following the incident.
In a statement a spokeswoman for the hospital said: “An internal investigation has been launched following an incident in the early hours of Sunday morning at The Whittington Hospital in which a 39-year-old patient died.
You may also want to watch:
“The Metropolitan Police attended and are not treating the death as suspicious.
“The Trust are supporting the police with their inquiries.”
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 5 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 9 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 10 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
The London Ambulance Service did not attend the scene.
The inquest was opened and adjourned at St Pancras Coroner’s Court yesterday (April 23).