Man dies after falling from fourth floor window of the Whittington Hospital
- Credit: Archant
A 39-year-old man has died after falling from a fourth floor window of the Whittington Hospital.
In the early hours of Sunday morning (April 21), Vincent Fulham fell from a window in the Whittington Hospital in Magdala Avenue and died.
Police were called to the scene at 1:51am in the morning. They are not treating the death as suspicious.
The hospital has launched an internal investigation following the incident.
In a statement a spokeswoman for the hospital said: “An internal investigation has been launched following an incident in the early hours of Sunday morning at The Whittington Hospital in which a 39-year-old patient died.
You may also want to watch:
“The Metropolitan Police attended and are not treating the death as suspicious.
“The Trust are supporting the police with their inquiries.”
- 1 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 2 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 Letters: Fighting to keep Wray Crescent Park available to all
- 5 Highbury woman repairs clothes outside H&M in stand against fast fashion
- 6 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhood scheme
- 7 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 8 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 9 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 10 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
The London Ambulance Service did not attend the scene.
The inquest was opened and adjourned at St Pancras Coroner’s Court yesterday (April 23).