Man dies after falling from fourth floor window of the Whittington Hospital
- Credit: Archant
A 39-year-old man has died after falling from a fourth floor window of the Whittington Hospital.
In the early hours of Sunday morning (April 21), Vincent Fulham fell from a window in the Whittington Hospital in Magdala Avenue and died.
Police were called to the scene at 1:51am in the morning. They are not treating the death as suspicious.
The hospital has launched an internal investigation following the incident.
In a statement a spokeswoman for the hospital said: “An internal investigation has been launched following an incident in the early hours of Sunday morning at The Whittington Hospital in which a 39-year-old patient died.
“The Metropolitan Police attended and are not treating the death as suspicious.
“The Trust are supporting the police with their inquiries.”
- 1 'Graffiti vandal' linked with £500k worth of damage caught in Highbury
- 2 Five arrested for drugs offences after dawn raids
- 3 Travel Bulletin: Islington, Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets
- 4 'Fear, isolation and distress': Pentonville Prison during Covid-19
- 5 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 6 Knifeman was out on bail when he nearly killed father-of-three on school run
- 7 No More Red: Arsenal and Islington campaign against knife crime
- 8 Fire damage repairs begin on Ironmonger Row Baths centre
- 9 Tube line closure to disrupt London travel for months
- 10 WATCH: Sauna fire rips through Old Street leisure centre
The London Ambulance Service did not attend the scene.
The inquest was opened and adjourned at St Pancras Coroner’s Court yesterday (April 23).