Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- Credit: Andre Langlois
A man has died after he collapsed in the street in Islington this afternoon.
Met Police officers and London Ambulance Service staff were called to Penton Street at 2.45pm today (January 15) and found a man unresponsive at the scene.
He was pronounced dead at 4pm, and the police are in the process of informing his next of kin.
The death is currently being treated as unexplained, and no arrests have been made.
A post-mortem examination will be scheduled in due course.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact the police on 101 with reference CAD 3687/15JAN.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 3 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 4 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 5 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 6 Islington shooting victim named
- 7 The Bridge London Trust chief exec Penny Barratt awarded OBE
- 8 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 9 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 10 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting