Man found dead in Holloway
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 40s was found dead in Pollard Close, Holloway on Tuesday morning.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service (LAS) at 06:55hrs on Tuesday, September 29, to reports of an injured and unresponsive man off Holloway Road.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
His family has not been informed.
Formal identification and a post-mortem examination will be scheduled in due course.
You may also want to watch:
At this early stage officers are treating the death as unexplained.
Officers from Islington CID are investigating.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
Local road closures are in place.