Man found dead in Holloway
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 40s was found dead in Pollard Close, Holloway on Tuesday morning.
Police were called by the London Ambulance Service (LAS) at 06:55hrs on Tuesday, September 29, to reports of an injured and unresponsive man off Holloway Road.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
His family has not been informed.
Formal identification and a post-mortem examination will be scheduled in due course.
You may also want to watch:
At this early stage officers are treating the death as unexplained.
Officers from Islington CID are investigating.
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 3 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 4 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 5 Dog Olympix 2021 raises more than £700 for a water fountain in Whittington Park
- 6 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 7 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 8 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 9 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 10 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
Local road closures are in place.