Finsbury Park stabbing: Man in 60s knifed during Moray Road fight
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 60s was stabbed off Fonthill Road on Saturday evening.
Police were called at 9.10pm to reports of a fight in Moray Road, and they found a man "suffering from stab injuries" near the WB Yeats N4 pub.
The London Ambulance Service took him to an to an east London hospital where he remains in a stable condition.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: "His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening."
There have been no arrests. Police are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 3 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 4 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 5 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 6 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 9 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 10 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey