Kingsmead Estate stabbing: Man in ‘serious condition’ after Homerton Road knife attack
- Credit: Archant
A young man is in seriously injured after being stabbed multiple times in Homerton this morning.
Police and paramedics were called at about 11am to reports of a stabbing in Homerton Road, where they found a man suffering from knife wounds.
The victim, believed to be in his mid-20s, has been taken to an east London hospital. His next of kin have been informed.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “A crime scene is in place in Kingsmead Way [which is next to Homerton Road], the suspected scene of the assault.”
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
There have been five fatal stabbings Hackney this year.
*Update: As of this morning (Fri), the victim remains in hospital but condition is “not life-threatening”
- 1 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 2 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 9 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 10 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
Did you see what happened? Call Lucas at the newsdesk on 020 7433 0121 or email email@example.com