Kingsmead Estate stabbing: Man in ‘serious condition’ after Homerton Road knife attack
- Credit: Archant
A young man is in seriously injured after being stabbed multiple times in Homerton this morning.
Police and paramedics were called at about 11am to reports of a stabbing in Homerton Road, where they found a man suffering from knife wounds.
The victim, believed to be in his mid-20s, has been taken to an east London hospital. His next of kin have been informed.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “A crime scene is in place in Kingsmead Way [which is next to Homerton Road], the suspected scene of the assault.”
No arrests have been made. Police are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
There have been five fatal stabbings Hackney this year.
*Update: As of this morning (Fri), the victim remains in hospital but condition is “not life-threatening”
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 3 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 4 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 9 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 10 Parliament Square demo: Protesters call on government to end cladding crisis
Did you see what happened? Call Lucas at the newsdesk on 020 7433 0121 or email email@example.com