Man in serious condition after Stroud Green assault
A man is in a serious condition after he was rumoured to have been stabbed in the neck in Stroud Green.
The 26-year-old man was rushed to an east London hospital after he was assaulted in Perth Road on Sunday, June 17, in the early hours of the morning.
It is rumoured the man - who remains in a serious but stable condition - had been stabbed.
The first paramedics from the London Ambulance Service arrived on the scene within five minutes of receiving the call at 12.45am.
Both roads - along with parts of Upper Tollington Park Road - are understood to have been blocked off the next day while police investigated the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Police also went door-to-door searching for witnesses to the attack, handing out letters which say the incident happened in the area in the vicinity of the Faltering Fullback pub, on the corner of Perth Road and Ennis Road.
A 20-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the incident and remains in custody at a north London police station.
- 1 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 2 Doubling of Covid-19 cases in Islington sparks concern
- 3 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 4 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 5 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 6 The Bridge London Trust chief exec Penny Barratt awarded OBE
- 7 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 8 Increased police presence in Islington after teenager shot in the head
- 9 Man injured in Hornsey Rise shooting
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
Detectives based at Tottenham are investigating.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101. People who wish to remain anonymous can call Crimestoppers call 0800 555 111.