Farringdon Station attack: Man punches women in chest on Thameslink train
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police (BTP) want to trace this man after a woman was punched in the chest aboard a train at Farringdon Station on Tuesday last week.
The attack happened shortly before 12.30am on a Thameslink train, after a woman accidentally dropped her bag on another passenger's toe.
BTP said a man became extremely violent and verbally abusive before punching the victim in the chest.
Officers believe the man in the CCTV image may have information that could help them investigate.
Anyone with information is asked to contact BTP by sending a text to 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 15 of 3/07/2019. Or you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Did you see what happened? Are you the woman who was attacked? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email email@example.com
- 1 Shell casings found after Islington gun reports
- 2 Disqualified driver jailed after hit-and-run involving Islington schoolgirl
- 3 Artisan coffee house opens in Angel Central following £16m refurbishment
- 4 Four Hackney and Islington properties with amazing skyline views
- 5 Plan to extend popular Gooners pub with shops and flats
- 6 Travel disruptions: Hackney, Islington, Tower Hamlets, Newham
- 7 Blue Badge exemption and positive results for Canonbury East LTN
- 8 Covid patients in north London hospitals with Plan B rules set to lift
- 9 Five appear in court charged with drugs offences after dawn raids
- 10 How often do Londoners cycle to work in each borough?