Farringdon Station attack: Man punches women in chest on Thameslink train
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police (BTP) want to trace this man after a woman was punched in the chest aboard a train at Farringdon Station on Tuesday last week.
The attack happened shortly before 12.30am on a Thameslink train, after a woman accidentally dropped her bag on another passenger's toe.
BTP said a man became extremely violent and verbally abusive before punching the victim in the chest.
Officers believe the man in the CCTV image may have information that could help them investigate.
Anyone with information is asked to contact BTP by sending a text to 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 15 of 3/07/2019. Or you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Are you the woman who was attacked? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man dies after collapsing in Islington
- 2 Residents' 'frustration' as Royal Mail works to deliver in lockdown
- 3 Old Street roundabout project moves into final phase
- 4 Teaching mentor comes 'full circle' working at Islington school
- 5 Thames Water faces councillors’ anger over billing changes for tenants
- 6 Highbury woman launches pen pal initiative to fight lockdown loneliness
- 7 Islington charity choir smashes fundraising target with help from Brian Eno
- 8 Islington writers among the winners of 2021 awards
- 9 Police search for suspects after teen stabbed in the face in the Cally
- 10 Council tax set to rise amid 'hand-to-mouth' Covid-19 government funding