Farringdon Station attack: Man punches women in chest on Thameslink train
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police (BTP) want to trace this man after a woman was punched in the chest aboard a train at Farringdon Station on Tuesday last week.
The attack happened shortly before 12.30am on a Thameslink train, after a woman accidentally dropped her bag on another passenger's toe.
BTP said a man became extremely violent and verbally abusive before punching the victim in the chest.
Officers believe the man in the CCTV image may have information that could help them investigate.
Anyone with information is asked to contact BTP by sending a text to 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 15 of 3/07/2019. Or you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Are you the woman who was attacked? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email email@example.com
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 3 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 4 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 5 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 Dog Olympix 2021 raises more than £700 for a water fountain in Whittington Park
- 7 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 8 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 9 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 10 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey