Farringdon Station attack: Man punches women in chest on Thameslink train
- Credit: Archant
British Transport Police (BTP) want to trace this man after a woman was punched in the chest aboard a train at Farringdon Station on Tuesday last week.
The attack happened shortly before 12.30am on a Thameslink train, after a woman accidentally dropped her bag on another passenger's toe.
BTP said a man became extremely violent and verbally abusive before punching the victim in the chest.
Officers believe the man in the CCTV image may have information that could help them investigate.
Anyone with information is asked to contact BTP by sending a text to 61016 or by calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 15 of 3/07/2019. Or you can call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Are you the woman who was attacked? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car and train around Islington and Hackney
- 3 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 4 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 7 Arsenal offers behind scenes tour of Emirates Stadium at Covid jab pop-up
- 8 Islington district suffer heavy defeat to Greenwich in Lester Finch Trophy
- 9 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 10 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition