Seven Sisters Road slashing: Man assaulted near Blackstock Road
A man was “slashed” in Seven Sisters Road last night.
Police were called at about 7.50pm to the scene, near the junction with Blackstock Road.
Officers and medics found a man, believed to be in his 20s, suffering from a "slash injury".
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: "He has been taken to hospital for treatment; his condition is not life threatening."
Police are investigating. No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 2 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 3 Islington shooting victim named
- 4 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 5 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 6 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 7 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
- 10 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal