Seven Sisters Road slashing: Man assaulted near Blackstock Road
A man was “slashed” in Seven Sisters Road last night.
Police were called at about 7.50pm to the scene, near the junction with Blackstock Road.
Officers and medics found a man, believed to be in his 20s, suffering from a "slash injury".
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: "He has been taken to hospital for treatment; his condition is not life threatening."
Police are investigating. No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 5 Two rescued from fire in Islington maisonette block
- 6 Petrol station forecourts closed in Islington amid warning: 'Drafting in the army will not end fuel crisis'
- 7 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 8 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 9 Harassment trial: MP Claudia Webbe 'threatened to send naked photos of victim to her kids'
- 10 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting