Finsbury Park stabbing: Man knifed in Seven Sisters Road robbery
- Credit: Archant
A man was “slashed” and robbed in Finsbury Park this afternoon.
Police were called at about 1pm to reports of a robbery in Seven Sisters Road.
A man in his 20s was found with knife wounds and has been taken to hospital - but officers don't think his injuries are life-threatening or life-changing.
The victim told officers his phone was stolen. There have been no arrests and police are investigating.
Darren, who witnesses the aftermath of the attack, tweeted: "Anyone have any idea what's happened in Finsbury Park? Someone is in distress on the floor. Bleeding."
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: "We sent two medics in cars and an ambulance crew to the scene. We also dispatched London's Air Ambulance.
"We treated a man at the scene and took him to a major trauma centre."
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 9 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk