Finsbury Park stabbing: Man knifed in Seven Sisters Road robbery
- Credit: Archant
A man was “slashed” and robbed in Finsbury Park this afternoon.
Police were called at about 1pm to reports of a robbery in Seven Sisters Road.
A man in his 20s was found with knife wounds and has been taken to hospital - but officers don't think his injuries are life-threatening or life-changing.
The victim told officers his phone was stolen. There have been no arrests and police are investigating.
Darren, who witnesses the aftermath of the attack, tweeted: "Anyone have any idea what's happened in Finsbury Park? Someone is in distress on the floor. Bleeding."
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for the London Ambulance Service said: "We sent two medics in cars and an ambulance crew to the scene. We also dispatched London's Air Ambulance.
"We treated a man at the scene and took him to a major trauma centre."
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 3 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 4 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 5 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 6 Spectrum to C5: How Clive Sinclair began the UK’s tech revolution from a house in Islington
- 7 Met Office issues yellow warning for heavy showers in London
- 8 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 9 Aristocrat's daughter, 25, died unexpectedly after developing 'severe headache'
- 10 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk