Crouch Hill stabbing: Man hospitalised after Stroud Green knife attack
- Credit: Archant
A man was stabbed off Stroud Green Road this evening – and his attacker remains at large.
Police and paramedics were called at about 6.50pm to reports of a man suffering from multiple knife wounds in Crouch Hill.
The victim, believed to be in his 30s, was taken to hospital. His injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.
A Scotland Yard spokesperson said: “Work continues to establish the location for where the man came to sustain his injuries.”
No arrests have been made. Police officers are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
And on Friday a 16-year-old boy was stabbed in a broad daylight attack in Elthorne Park. His injuries were also reported to be non life-threatening. But there is no indication these stabbings are linked at this stage.
Anyone with information on this is asked to contact police on 101 and quote CAD 6211 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Islington shooting victim named
- 2 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 6 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 7 Big name restaurant hints at Islington opening
- 8 Murder investigation launched after teenager is shot in Islington
- 9 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the newsdesk on 07785 616244 or email email@example.com