Man stabbed in Newington Green
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A man was stabbed in Newington Green on Friday.
Police were called at 5.35pm to reports of an injured male in Newington Green.
Officers, London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance attended, and found a man in his 40s suffering from a stab wound at the scene.
He was taken to an east London hospital where his injuries are not life threatening.
This comes after a 35-year-old man was stabbed in the leg while out jogging in Whittington Park on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed this incident should call police on 101 quoting 6397/10APR, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk
- 1 Changes made to St Peter's LTN after Packington Estate used as rat run
- 2 Islington shooting victim named
- 3 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
- 4 Robert Rinder awarded MBE for his work on Holocaust education
- 5 Phone snatcher admits guilt after robberies in Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets
- 6 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 7 Rise in London Covid rates, but people aged 25-30 can book vaccine
- 8 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 9 Manor Gardens Welfare Trust CEO awarded British Empire Medal
- 10 Woman, 48, arrested over fatal stabbing of Islington flower seller