Man stabbed in Newington Green
- Credit: PA Archive/Press Association Ima
A man was stabbed in Newington Green on Friday.
Police were called at 5.35pm to reports of an injured male in Newington Green.
Officers, London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance attended, and found a man in his 40s suffering from a stab wound at the scene.
He was taken to an east London hospital where his injuries are not life threatening.
This comes after a 35-year-old man was stabbed in the leg while out jogging in Whittington Park on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed this incident should call police on 101 quoting 6397/10APR, Tweet @MetCC or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on 07785 616244 or Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk
- 1 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 2 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 3 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 4 Letters on People Friendly Streets in St Peter's
- 5 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 6 Islington kids are being 'drawn into county lines drug smuggling'
- 7 Helen Anderson: Finsbury Park murder victim's father pays tribute to his daughter
- 8 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 9 Why Arsenal's Leah Williamson is perfect England captain?
- 10 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild