Cally stabbing: Man suffers knife injuries after Pentonville Road attack
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A man was stabbed in the Cally in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called at about 5am to reports of an injured man in Pentonville Road.
Officers and London Ambulance Service medics attended the scene.
A man - aged in his 30s - was taken to hospital suffering stab injuries. His condition has been assessed as not life-threatening or life-changing.
There has been no arrest.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call 101, ref 1531/29Feb.
To remain anonymous please contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Upper Street flat attack: Man, 58, stabbed in neck and back
- 2 Hackney and Islington see another rise in Covid-19 cases
- 3 Launch date for Gordon Ramsay's Upper Street burger chain
- 4 Taylor Cox 'wanted to play pro football until he was stabbed two years ago'
- 5 Police investigate alleged Finsbury Park rape
- 6 Letters: Low Traffic Neighbourhood scheme
- 7 Letters: Fighting to keep Wray Crescent Park available to all
- 8 Survey: Where are the safest and most unsafe where you live?
- 9 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 10 Highbury woman repairs clothes outside H&M in stand against fast fashion
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk