Cally stabbing: Man suffers knife injuries after Pentonville Road attack
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
A man was stabbed in the Cally in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called at about 5am to reports of an injured man in Pentonville Road.
Officers and London Ambulance Service medics attended the scene.
A man - aged in his 30s - was taken to hospital suffering stab injuries. His condition has been assessed as not life-threatening or life-changing.
There has been no arrest.
You may also want to watch:
Witnesses or anyone with information is asked to call 101, ref 1531/29Feb.
To remain anonymous please contact the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 7 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 8 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
Did you see what happened? Contact Lucas at the Gazette newsdesk on Lucas.Cumiskey@archant.co.uk