Man who died in Archway Bridge plunge is named
A man who died after plunging from Archway Bridge has been named.
Jonathan Culverwell-Landsberg, 33, from Highgate, was found with severe head injuries after he fell from the bridge above Archway Road at 6.50am on Friday.
He was pronounced dead at the scene and the death is not being treated as suspicious.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at St Pancras Coroner’s Court today.
His family has been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination confirmed he died from multiple injuries.
* For confidential emotional support in a crisis, contact the Samaritans around the clock on 08457 90 90 90.
- 1 Police cordon in place after Essex Road pub 'assault'
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 How some Islington tenants are losing their homes in a matter of minutes
- 4 Thousands of care home staff yet to be vaccinated in London
- 5 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 6 Finsbury Park man arrested on suspicion of second north London murder
- 7 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 8 Stop the Burn: Protest planned against Edmonton incinerator rebuild
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother