Man who died in Archway Bridge plunge is named
A man who died after plunging from Archway Bridge has been named.
Jonathan Culverwell-Landsberg, 33, from Highgate, was found with severe head injuries after he fell from the bridge above Archway Road at 6.50am on Friday.
He was pronounced dead at the scene and the death is not being treated as suspicious.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at St Pancras Coroner’s Court today.
His family has been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination confirmed he died from multiple injuries.
* For confidential emotional support in a crisis, contact the Samaritans around the clock on 08457 90 90 90.
- 1 Petition begins for reduction of traffic on Liverpool Road
- 2 Lidl opens! First shoppers enjoy Finsbury Park supermarket
- 3 Hundreds gather for Tony Eastlake funeral in Islington
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 'No further action' after officer knelt on neck of Black suspect in Finsbury Park
- 6 GMB stops funding London Labour over Islington caretaker sacking
- 7 Letters on low traffic neighbourhoods
- 8 How much are Islington's Monopoly squares worth in 2021?
- 9 New Lidl to open in Finsbury Park's Arts Building next week
- 10 'Extreme' noise complaint as 150 gather for Islington party