Man who died in Archway Bridge plunge is named
A man who died after plunging from Archway Bridge has been named.
Jonathan Culverwell-Landsberg, 33, from Highgate, was found with severe head injuries after he fell from the bridge above Archway Road at 6.50am on Friday.
He was pronounced dead at the scene and the death is not being treated as suspicious.
An inquest was opened and adjourned at St Pancras Coroner’s Court today.
His family has been informed.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem examination confirmed he died from multiple injuries.
* For confidential emotional support in a crisis, contact the Samaritans around the clock on 08457 90 90 90.
- 1 London Assembly election 2021: Meet the north east candidates
- 2 Anti-LTN independent candidates deny creating new political party
- 3 Islington's by-election candidates confirmed
- 4 Man, 70, charged with murder of Imani Allaway-Muir
- 5 Police appeal after moped rider left seriously injured in crash
- 6 Islington's John Ryder heads to Texas for big fight
- 7 Arsenal midfielder Jill Roord reported to be on Wolfsburg's radar
- 8 Row over ‘underhanded’ approach derails Amazon Fresh store opening
- 9 What's opening in Islington when Covid lockdown rules ease on May 17?
- 10 Highbury restaurant joins 'recipes against racism' campaign