Marcus Simmonds missing: Police concern for Islington teen last seen on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information on Islington teenager Marcus Simmonds, who has been missing from his St Paul’s Road home since Saturday.
Marcus was last seen at about 3.15pm.
The Met said he’s vulnerable and requires regular medication – which he does not have with him.
He is described as black, 6’1” tall and of slim build. It is not known what he might be wearing.
Officers say they are “increasingly concerned” for Marcus’s wellbeing and this afternoon urged anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101, or Missing People on 116000.
You may also want to watch:
UPDATE: The Met announced at 6pm last night that Marcus has been found.
- 1 Arsenal pub Tollington Arms listed 'to prevent it being turned into flats'
- 2 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 7 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 8 Jailed: Businessman bombarded Jeremy Corbyn and other MPs with 'vile' emails
- 9 Largest beer garden in North London being built for Euro 2020
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing