Marcus Simmonds missing: Police concern for Islington teen last seen on Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for information on Islington teenager Marcus Simmonds, who has been missing from his St Paul’s Road home since Saturday.
Marcus was last seen at about 3.15pm.
The Met said he’s vulnerable and requires regular medication – which he does not have with him.
He is described as black, 6’1” tall and of slim build. It is not known what he might be wearing.
Officers say they are “increasingly concerned” for Marcus’s wellbeing and this afternoon urged anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101, or Missing People on 116000.
You may also want to watch:
UPDATE: The Met announced at 6pm last night that Marcus has been found.
- 1 'Proper old Islington boozer' voted best pub by readers
- 2 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 3 Trevi Ristorante scoops prize with readers' votes
- 4 Police looking to speak to man in connection with sexual assault
- 5 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 6 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 7 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 8 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 9 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 10 Covid delays Finsbury Park murder suspect's bail hearing