- Credit: Archant
Conservative candidate for Islington South and Finsbury
Interests outside politics: Badminton, chess and classical music.
Current job: Doctor specialising in public health.
You may also want to watch:
Any directorships/ other financial interests: None.
What jobs/interests will you continue with if elected: If elected, I’ll resign from my current role. I’ll discuss with the Faculty of Public Health what activities might be required to maintain my professional registration.
- 1 Kacem Mokrane: Islington man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 2 Man in Highbury court charged with shooting gun in High Holborn
- 3 Council fund boosts plans for Islington 'urban forest'
- 4 Tony Eastlake: Man denies murder of ‘flower man of Islington’
- 5 Islington community charity launches with sunny street party
- 6 Mem and Laz Brasserie voted as readers' favourite restaurant
- 7 Missing teenagers from Dagenham may be in Islington or Haringey
- 8 Parliament Square demo: Protesters call on government to end cladding crisis
- 9 'Islington drivers – you don't always need to overtake cyclists'
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn joins campaign to protect human right Article 25
What is your local connection to the area: My family moved to Islington the year before I was born; I grew up and live in Islington.
If I am elected, the first thing I will do is: Start working on the cases that many residents have raised with the Labour council across many departments.
How would you/did you vote on the following issues:
Assisted suicide? Against
Gay marriage? In favour
UK military action against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s government? Against under current circumstances
Smoking in cars? Against ban on smoking in cars