- Credit: Archant
Conservative candidate for Islington South and Finsbury
Interests outside politics: Badminton, chess and classical music.
Current job: Doctor specialising in public health.
You may also want to watch:
Any directorships/ other financial interests: None.
What jobs/interests will you continue with if elected: If elected, I’ll resign from my current role. I’ll discuss with the Faculty of Public Health what activities might be required to maintain my professional registration.
- 1 'Obscene gestures and racist abuse' made at Islington Council meeting
- 2 Islington house prices rise £30k during Covid-19 pandemic year
- 3 Police search for man who exposed himself on Islington 393 bus
- 4 'No consultation': Anger Islington cricket pitch could replace park
- 5 Five times Islington has featured in films and TV series
- 6 'LTNs are killing us': Hundreds of Highbury traders sign petition
- 7 Tollington Arms landlord relieved at rent moratorium extension
- 8 Appeal to trace missing Islington school girl, 14
- 9 Islington man charged with murder of shooting victim Taylor Cox
- 10 Man in hospital with potentially 'life-changing' injuries following stabbing
What is your local connection to the area: My family moved to Islington the year before I was born; I grew up and live in Islington.
If I am elected, the first thing I will do is: Start working on the cases that many residents have raised with the Labour council across many departments.
How would you/did you vote on the following issues:
Assisted suicide? Against
Gay marriage? In favour
UK military action against Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s government? Against under current circumstances
Smoking in cars? Against ban on smoking in cars